Monday 7 January 2013

Introduction

Welcome To My Blog!

For two years now, I have been an avid writer. I spend most of my spare time hunched over my computer, and if I'm not there I'm riveted by a new book. If- for some mysterious reason- I am not participating in the former activities, I will probably be watching old re-runs of Ugly Betty, or screaming at the TV while Emily from Revenge almost reveals her identity. 

From the aforementioned activities, I think it's safe to say that my life isn't like some Mission: Impossible movie. 

But recently, I've been scouring the Internet daily. I find that I talk to Google more than I talk to real, live people- and when that happens, you know your life pretty much sucks. And so many of my questions have been unanswered. Nowadays, it's so hard to find accurate, legitimate websites that offer you help, rather than directing you to a page with the title 'New Wrinkle Loss Treatment Found: The Doctors Hate Her!'

So, in this blog, I hope to enlighten all young writers out there, by attempting to answer all of your burdening questions. 

 With a user name like 'KetchupOnEverything', I haven't really given you any incentive to take me seriously. But I can assure you that I am. 

I hope to help all of you young writers out there to develop your writing skills, sharpen your knowledge on the Publishing world and give you confidence in your work.

So let's get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment